inTank Media Baskets

Zoas/Shrooms F/S Will Ship

smoothlarryhughes

smoothlarryhughes

Hello all,

I have a bunch of frags that I am looking to sell. See the below pictures and shoot an email to smoothlarryhughes@verizon.net if you are intersted.

All frags are $15 and will consist of 10 polyps per frag (for zoas). I will ship USPS priority $15 flat fee for shipping materials and shipping price, as zoas seem to ship really well.

I will ship overnight at the cost of the buyer.

Red with Blue Centered Zoas (20 frags available)

DSCN6283.jpg

DSCN6288.jpg

Mixed Zoas (including eagle eyes) (30 frags available)

DSCN6284.jpg

DSCN6286.jpg

DSCN6285.jpg

DSCN6275.jpg

Green and Yellow Zoas (10 frags available)

DSCN6287.jpg

DSCN6277.jpg

Blue Zoas (5 frags available)

DSCN6279.jpg

Green and blue striped mushrooms (15 frags available) - These are $10 each

DSCN6280.jpg

Red/Pink SPS - $20

DSCN6281.jpg

Galaxia - $20 (SOLD)

DSCN6252.jpg

smoothlarryhughes
Where do you live? Ship to canada?

I'm in Pennsylvania...i will ship to canada...i just have to figure out how much it will be. Let me know your address so I can calculate postage. shoot me an email with the info and which frags you would be interested in.

Where in PA? I'm an hour and twenty from Pittsburgh...

But with my luck, you'll be near Philly... :(

smoothlarryhughes
Where in PA? I'm an hour and twenty from Pittsburgh...

But with my luck, you'll be near Philly... :(

I am near philly...but I will ship...let me know what you are interested in. Shipping will be $15. Priority mail will take max 2 days to near pittsburgh

Thanks,

Jim

Let me think about/talk the wife into it...

She's not too crazy that I've spent a couple hundred bucks in a week and a half corals... She won't know what to do when I upgrade to a bigger tank and drop some big bucks on some centerpiece corals!

I'll keep you informed though, looks like you have plenty of frags to go around!

smoothlarryhughes
Do you have any other types of SPS for sale?

I have the one red sps listed in the post for sale...i forget what it is called.

If you are in the same state you can usually ship UPS Ground and have it get there the next day.

Check it out at www.ups.com.

smoothlarryhughes
If you are in the same state you can usually ship UPS Ground and have it get there the next day.

Check it out at www.ups.com.

I'm willing to ship whatever the buyer wants as long as they pay all shipping fees...i'm flexible.

smoothlarryhughes

I still have everything available...alot of people interested but nobody pulling the trigger. PM/email (i prefer email because its easier to manage) smoothlarryhughes@verizon.net with what you want.

Thanks!

smoothlarryhughes

If you want larger frags just let me know. I am willing to break these down however the buyer wants.

b b b b b bump

smoothlarryhughes
If you want larger frags just let me know. I am willing to break these down however the buyer wants.

b b b b b bump

Price reduced...all zoas listed above $1 per polyp. I'm trying to sell these ASAP. LMK. Thanks!

Price reduced...all zoas listed above $1 per polyp. I'm trying to sell these ASAP. LMK. Thanks!

do you still have any of the green and yellow zoas left? any blue mushrooms as well? How much is shipping to NYC?

smoothlarryhughes
do you still have any of the green and yellow zoas left? any blue mushrooms as well? How much is shipping to NYC?

I still have all of the above left...let me know how much of each you want. I am making a shipment on Monday. Shipping is $15. Shoot me a PM or email and I can give you a total.

Thanks!

Jim

smoothlarryhughes
Do you think Priority would be safe to c hicago?

Should take 2-3 days to anywhere in the US, however I'm not guaranteeing with this shipping method. If you want overnight let me know and I can get a quote. I do think zoas ship well though.

Let me know.

Jim

smoothlarryhughes

I can also ship USPS express mail for around $28-$30 bucks depending where you are at...let me know your zip and I can get a quote for this as well. I think this is alot safer method to ship. Let me know as I still have plenty to go around!

Jim

Archived