Coral Vue Hydros

-> Brief note on recent nanocube 6 damage

ccjung

Hi everyone.

I think that with the recent occurance of failure with the nanocubes, i have an explanation for the latest round of "broken tanks", at least the ones shipped by me earlier this week.

I have a feeling there was an "event" at my local fedex station, be it an overpacked load, or rough handling. In the past month, fedex has had a great track record, but this week, its been lousy.

There have been 3 incidents of cracked cubes, and all 3 are shipments that occured on Monday June 6.

Hope this helps a little. As far as amcgee and sNIERBO, im sorry for your loss. Im glad to hear that in Snierbo's case, the LFS is doing the right thing.

I have a very long list of busted tanks I have yet to settle (lack of time on my side) with JBJ, but i have faith that they will settle, since both of our priorities was to keep the customer happy.

Chris

Thanks for the great customer service Chris. The new tank you sent me just survived a 5.0 earthquake in SoCal so I trust it. Let me know if JBJ gives you any grief on the settlement and I'll do what I can for you.

Upright Joe

It's really unfortunate that these issues seemed to crop up at the same time as the contest :(. I'm having fun with my cube - I hope everybody without a cracked cube sticks it out.

• 1 month later...

Just a little update another tank broke, supernips to be exact. This was well into the competition. I'm starting to think that these cubes are just poor quality to begin with.

Archived