inTank Media Baskets

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's going to be an awesome light! I wonder if it will be so bright that it repels bats?

Oh, one can ONLY hope! And if so, Dave is a miracle worker :lol:

Stoked on your light.....putting it up tomorrow ?

Definitely!!! Too tired today from chasing bats ... or having bats chase me :)

Definitely!!! Too tired today from chasing bats ... or having bats chase me :)

I haven't read up after seeing that lastnight- how'd you get rid of it

They killed it and now the brothers and sisters are coming for Stella tonight while she tries to sleep :lol:

bat+BIg+Brown+Bat.jpg

Pest guy :lol: I got it into the sunroom with my dad and shut it in. Pest guy came out, caught it and killed it and it is getting sent for rabies testing. it was kinda scary seeing a bat with a wingspan of almost over a foot flying around the dining room. Well, and whizzing by my head.

They killed it and now the brothers and sisters are coming for Stella tonight while she tries to sleep :lol:

:rant:

Pest guy :lol: I got it into the sunroom with my dad and shut it in. Pest guy came out, caught it and killed it and it is getting sent for rabies testing. it was kinda scary seeing a bat with a wingspan of almost over a foot flying around the dining room. Well, and whizzing by my head.

:rant:

Look at the pic they are coming................................

bat+BIg+Brown+Bat.jpg

:lol: SPECTRA!!!!!!

Check out Felicia's thread! She got her Vivid order in today with the fiji yellow leather :).

I just ordered one :) woo! I'm so excited!

I just ordered one :) woo! I'm so excited!

So how many other corals are you going to get to take advantage of the "free" shipping?

So how many other corals are you going to get to take advantage of the "free" shipping?

Yep any RFAs? spill the beans.......maybe they have a bat fish ;) I saw one at my local fish store........

:lol: Well vivid actually has a low free shipping threshold - well I think low. 150. So I ordered the fiji leather, a green polyp toadstool, some blue snowflake polyps, a neon green spaghetti coral, some clove polyps, and some magician palys - my total hit just a few bucks over the 150 :)

I'll just leave this here...

24583100422_49249f63dc_b.jpgbatfish2 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

What the what??? That thing is CRAZY!

:lol: Well vivid actually has a low free shipping threshold - well I think low. 150. So I ordered the fiji leather, a green polyp toadstool, some blue snowflake polyps, a neon green spaghetti coral, some clove polyps, and some magician palys - my total hit just a few bucks over the 150 :)

I knew it! :lol:

That's OK, I went to order a single frag of oregon tort from Cultivated Corals. Now I have at least ten frags showing up tomorrow :rolleyes:

Archived